What types of group classes does HHWEP offer?
Wellness Education at Eaton Senior Community
First Saturday of Every Month at 1:30pm in Main Floor Community Room
323 S. Eaton St. Lakewood, CO 80226
Parking on the Street Only.
What do you get to learn about?
- Overall health and wellness
- Physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual wellness — 4 basic aspects of each person
- Understanding your body.
- Alternative Medicine — other than surgery and medications
- Ways to improve your health without spending money.
- Cheap remedies to use at home.
- Simple, gentle exercise to improve function.
- Natural pet care.
- Resources for help.
What do you get when you come to class?
- Free handouts and products
- Great discussions & Sharing ideas
- Saving money on healthcare
- Getting more out of your Doctor
- Living happier and healthier everyday.
*These classes are compiled in a monthly format to be easily accommodated into any community schedule.
- Ten Dimensions of Health
- Why We Need Sleep
- Dealing With Stress
- Moving to Keep Moving
- Dealing with Pain Naturally
- Fighting Osteoporosis
- Relieving Arthritis
- Living with Diabetes
- Strengthening Immunity
- Curing Infection
- Preventing Cancer
- Respiratory Health
- Healthy Circulation
- Lowering Cholesterol
- Reducing Hypertension
- What are Chakras?
- Keeping Depression Away
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia
- Safety at Home & Abroad
- Natural Pet Care
- Natural Remedies
DANCING GAIA: The NATURE of Movement & Meditation
Join Jennifer for an hour of slow and gentle flowing movements proven to bring balance and vitality to your mind and body. We’ll begin class with deep breathing, energy building, and gentle stretching warm-ups. Class continues with a unique blend of Tai Chi, Yoga, and Tae Kwon Do style movements. Then we finish each class with a cool down and seated hand posture practice. Everyone is welcome!
Find out more at MotherGaias.com
Benefits of Movement & Meditation
- Improve concentration and memory
- Increase bone density and muscle strength
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve balance and flexibility
- Increase breathing capacity
- Reduce blood pressure and heart rate
- Improve circulation and nutrient absorption
- Increase physical and mental stamina
- Reduce risk of developing illness and disease
- Improve overall health and vitality
During this group class you will escape from your daily grind in to a beautiful and color-filled world that you create yourself! This class includes printed coloring pages, blank paper, markers, colored pencils, pencils, pens, crayons, and pastels that you can use to create your own masterpiece.
HAPPY HANDS AROMATHERAPY
Gentle Aromatherapy Hand Massage
Ten minutes of bliss for participants. Get a gentle and soothing hand rub with wonderfully aromatic oils and learn some useful and beneficial deep breathing techniques. All natural massage oil blends created for safe use with anyone and a gentle touch for a wonderfully calming and caring experience.
MAKE YOUR OWN
Craft Your Own Remedies & Products
Aromacraft: Learn about essential oils and blend your own 2oz beeswax lotion, room spray, and mineral milk bath.
Herbalcraft: Learn about herbal remedies and blend your own 2oz herbal tea, mineral milk bath, and scented potpourri sachet.
*Each participant also receives a handout booklet filled with useful information on essential oils and herbal remedies.
Visit Mother Gaia’s for more information.
By giving to HHWEP you are promoting a healthy future for all. Click a Link Below to Make a Tax Deductible Donation
Make a Donation While Shopping on Amazon with Amazon Smile here.
Make a Donation Through PayPal.com here.